Cubecart v4.3.3 installed but now Zend error

Guest nofoss

Guest nofoss

Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered before, I couldn't reveal anything with the search function.

I got a trial key and downloaded v4.3.3 of Cubecart from this site. I followed the installation instructions to the letter, including setting the specific file attributes. I went through the set-up screens, entering my host database details etc. and was notified of a successful installation at the end.

However, on trying to access my store I get an error stating "Zend Optimizer not installed". As far as I am aware, I won't be able to install the Zend Optimizer on my web host.

My host is one.com

I know very little about web development, I just want a simple but flexible shopping cart system to set up an online store.

Is there anything I can do to get this site working? I hope I don't have to switch hosts. I read something in the knowledge base about a .htaccess file, but that applied to another web host. I tried it and didn't get any results. Is there anyway that fix could be tailored to my situation?

Thanks,

Chris