Huge Shipping Problem

Guest Zane Wallace

Guest Zane Wallace

Hello,

I am setting up a web site that sells cosmetics using CubeCart and I got around 100 items listed and then I came to the nail polish. You cannot ship it Internationally OR anything other than UPS Ground/USPS Parcel. I need a way to keep people from choosing the other shipping rates and just show UPS Ground and USPS Parcel.

Thanks,

Zane

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

I am setting up a web site that sells cosmetics using CubeCart and I got around 100 items listed and then I came to the nail polish. You cannot ship it Internationally OR anything other than UPS Ground/USPS Parcel. I need a way to keep people from choosing the other shipping rates and just show UPS Ground and USPS Parcel.

Thanks,

Zane

Talk to Estelle, I think this mod can do what you want.

<< Third-party link removed, please read the rules >>

We are going to use it to remove items from free shipping as they have to sent overnight.

- Roger

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Zane Wallace

Thanks for the replies, Estelle's mod uses a php eval() that is not allowed with my current hosting. So that is not an option. Appreciate deleting the third-party links, big help.

• 5 weeks later...