SSL and SEO problem

Guest deanaldo

Guest deanaldo

I can't seem to get SSL working correctly on my store, when I have it enabled all the normal links work fine and when I go to the admin or basket pages they are then secured which is fine. But when I am on an SSL page and try to navigate to a page that isnt SSL I get an error as it tries to go to the correct link but thinks its a secure page so its trying to get to a https page when it doesnt need too.

So to work around this I was making the whole site SSL which was working fine and I was satisfied until I wanted to use search engine friendly url's. I installed the mod and it works fine when I dont have the site in SSL, it also works fine when I enable cubecart SSL it works fine(but I stil have the above problem) but when I make the whole site SSL it doesnt work. The URLs just stay the same and are not SEO friendly.

I would ideally like to get SSL working correctly on the site so I can use that feature correctly and the SEO mod correctly too.

The site is wwwDOTgardenlimitedDOTcoDOTuk and I host the server myself. Its hosted in IIS 7, php is version 5.2.10, cubecart version is 3.0.18 and mysql version is 5.1.34.

Thanks for any help