Edit Destination Address

Guest Roger Huston

Guest Roger Huston

Hello,

How can I edit the destination address? There is a bug in it where I tried to update it in the View Basket Screen, but since I could not update the state properly, my zipcode caused a mismatch.

This brought up a larger problem of customers being able to edit the delivery address in general.

Where is this information stored in the database? I cannot find it.

Roger

Guest Roger Huston

I have been working on this problem most of the day and I have some more questions and some answers.

Answer: The table "CubeCart_sessions" seems to be the place where the destination Information ($basket[desInf][]).

Question: The default session time-out is 48 hours, is this too long?

Question: What effects does "emptying" the table have on the store? 1. This caused all my users to be locked out for 15 minutes. How can I prevent that?

My problem is with the whole Country / State / Zip thing. If you enter a zipcode that is different than the state you are in for the destination field - don't laugh - this is VERY easy to do. If you forget the security code, or some other required field, that dropdown is reset to Alabama and now you have an orphaned record.

- Roger