I got a problem can someone help please ?

Guest digitaltransfer

Guest digitaltransfer

Hi All

I installed CC3 all ok and had the shop initially on a subdomain ie www.thisismyshop.co.uk/store

so I backed up the site and tried to reinstall the site in to the main page ie www.thisismyshop.co.uk

Then all I get is loads of error messages

like these

Warning: file(/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/shop/spiders.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 58

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 59

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:58) in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 47

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:58) in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php:58) in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/session.inc.php on line 72

Warning: file(/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/shop/spiders.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 58

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 59

Warning: out(/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/sef_urls.inc.php) [function.out]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/classes/xtpl.php on line 533

Warning: out() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/shop/includes/sef_urls.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html/classes/xtpl.php on line 533

Welcome Guest [Login | Register]Shopping Basket: (0) £0.00Currency:

British Pounds Euro Search for:

how do I recover this and make sure it is all ok and working again

Thanks in advance

Russell

It is prob me done something stupid

Back-up /includes/global.inc.php

Then Edit;

/includes/global.inc.php

Ensure you get somthing like;

$glob['rootDir'   ] = '/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html'	  ;

$glob['rootRel'   ] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'  ] = 'http://www.urbanair.co.uk';

Leave the rest of the file alone - if you mess it up, you can restore your back-up of the file (just copy it your desktop)

This looks to be the cause of your problem.

Jason

Guest digitaltransfer

Back-up /includes/global.inc.php

Then Edit;

/includes/global.inc.php

Ensure you get somthing like;

$glob['rootDir'   ] = '/home/sites/urbanair.co.uk/public_html'	;

$glob['rootRel'   ] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'  ] = 'http://www.urbanair.co.uk';

Leave the rest of the file alone - if you mess it up, you can restore your back-up of the file (just copy it your desktop)

This looks to be the cause of your problem.

Jason

Thanks Jason

I managed to sort that out btu now all I get is a blank Screen ? with no skin showing or products ? Also when I try to log on the Admin page I get the following error HTTP 404 Not found etc... any ideas ?

REgards Russell