SEO Mod-Small Problem-Any Fixes?

Hi there, I hope one of you wonderful genius's can help me out. I just updated my cubecart (i have v3.017) with the SEO mod for my particular version. Everything is working ok for the most part, except in my categories, if I have more than one page, it won't go to the other pages now. Say I have the category "clipart" and that category has 18 pages, it will only show the first page now, not my other pages.

I followed the directions to the letter on installing the mod, right now I've got it set up as the "Apache directory "Lookback" supported only" b/c the others were giving me errors and I still have the .htacess file installed. *btw- that file is blank, hoping i didn't miss a step?"

*this is a big headache, but I've been at it all morning and dont want to give up on it...i know i need it on my store.

thanks so much in advance for your help!

oh! and you can see for yourself what its doing: http://www.jessicaweible.com

• 4 months later...

Please note third-party mods are not supported in this forum. You need to post at cubecartforums.org. Thanks.

I don't *think* the SEO author is a commercial member of CubeCartForums.org

It would be better to go direct to rukispot. I'm not sure how the loop-back system works, but as this mod is built-in CC4, perhaps some CC4 members may be able to help?

• 2 weeks later...

Please note third-party mods are not supported in this forum. You need to post at cubecartforums.org. Thanks.

I don't *think* the SEO author is a commercial member of CubeCartForums.org

It would be better to go direct to rukispot. I'm not sure how the loop-back system works, but as this mod is built-in CC4, perhaps some CC4 members may be able to help?

You're right in that he's not commercial, but that is not the point I was making. It's a mod for v3, ergo mod discussions not permitted on cubecart.com. However it is on cubecartforums.org which is aimed at third-party products and services ;)