Shipping by weight ?

Guest dummie spit

Guest dummie spit

Has anyone got this to work. Most of my items are under 1Kg and I have entered the weight as 0.100 or what ever the weight is expressed as a decimal . I keep getting a - Your items are to heavy' error. What am I doing wrong?

Even testing with items over 1 kg I cant get it to give me a cost. I formatted the module ...1:5.60, 3:9.90 so anything upto 1kg will cost $5.60 1kg to 3kg will cost $9.90 but it does not seem to work. I need it to go - upto 499 grams $5.60 and 500grams upto 3 kg $9.90.

Any suggestions???

TIA

Guest dummie spit

Has anyone got this to work. Most of my items are under 1Kg and I have entered the weight as 0.100 or what ever the weight is expressed as a decimal . I keep getting a - Your items are to heavy' error. What am I doing wrong?

Even testing with items over 1 kg I cant get it to give me a cost. I formatted the module ...1:5.60, 3:9.90 so anything upto 1kg will cost $5.60 1kg to 3kg will cost $9.90 but it does not seem to work. I need it to go - upto 499 grams $5.60 and 500grams upto 3 kg $9.90.

Any suggestions???

TIA

So I can assume no one knows or no one has been able to get it to work ?