User registration help need

Guest vmpi

HI

I'm using CubeCart Version:3.0.17

I have a question maybe somebody able to help me.

When my customers want to log in they have to make a registration.

That is OK but what I want is I'd like to give them a user name and a password to able to log in.

This is important for me because I giving a discount to my registered customers.That is mean I do not wanna let the customers to register them self.I want a customer give me all information I need and after I wanna give them a user name and password what they can not change .

I don't know it is possible ?

Thanks

HI

I'm using CubeCart Version:3.0.17

I have a question maybe somebody able to help me.

When my customers want to log in they have to make a registration.

That is OK but what I want is I'd like to give them a user name and a password to able to log in.

This is important for me because I giving a discount to my registered customers.That is mean I do not wanna let the customers to register them self.I want a customer give me all information I need and after I wanna give them a user name and password what they can not change .

I don't know it is possible ?

Thanks

Hi vmpi,

I'm sure that what you want is available in a MOD somewhere, but I haven't seen anything exactly like that yet. However, there are MODs that allow discount codes, which might offer the same sort of end result for your customers. Try looking on www.cubecartforums.org in the downloads section. Have a look at http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40 The MOD is called: "Coupon Manager" (it's by Goober Mods, and costs $24.99).

Hope that helps...