My CC4 store suddenly stop sending out emails

Jayden

My digital-download store is running CC4.2.1 for over 1 year without much problem. Since yesterday, it suddently stop sending my customers the emails titled "Order Complete #xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx" and "Downloads Access: xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx" after an order is "Complete & Dispatched" paid via PayPal. Of course I don't receive the "Order Complete" email either.

I haven't done anything on my store CC4 script & its settings for a long time, could you please advice how this problem would occur? I don't know where I can start to find the problem at all. Please help. Thanks very much.

I haven't done anything on my store CC4 script & its settings for a long time, could you please advice how this problem would occur? I don't know where I can start to find the problem at all. Please help. Thanks very much.
Have you contacted your hosting company?

Have you contacted your hosting company?

You were absolutely pointing me to the right direction! :-)

It was because my hosting company changed something on their server SMTP setting. All sorted out now.

Thanks so much for your help!