Getting rid of "more" and making item details smaller

Guest mdgrafix.com

Guest mdgrafix.com

Hi guys, I have the "Speedfreak" template, and when I add my product they show up on the front page in the middle. That is fine. But the spacing is horrible, and spaced way to far apart. I'm trying to figure out how to manage these better and adjust the spacing. Where might I find this? In the CSS files? If so which ones?

Also, when you click a category, and the products display, it comes up with the picture, descripition, and price, which I like, but they have the "more" and "buy now" buttons. I'm wanting to get rid of the "more" button and make the buy now button a bit smaller to minimize the spacing between items.

www.mdgrafix.com is the website url, if you would like to take a look at what i'm talking about.

Thanks!!!

Hi guys, I have the "Speedfreak" template, and when I add my product they show up on the front page in the middle. That is fine. But the spacing is horrible, and spaced way to far apart. I'm trying to figure out how to manage these better and adjust the spacing. Where might I find this? In the CSS files? If so which ones?

Also, when you click a category, and the products display, it comes up with the picture, descripition, and price, which I like, but they have the "more" and "buy now" buttons. I'm wanting to get rid of the "more" button and make the buy now button a bit smaller to minimize the spacing between items.

www.mdgrafix.com is the website url, if you would like to take a look at what i'm talking about.

Thanks!!!

Hi

Have you checked / asked the author of the template?

Andrea :whistle: