Viewing names in newsletter email list

Guest dummie spit

Guest dummie spit

Hi. Ive looked around but cant see a topic on this. How (or can I) view the names and email addresses of people on my newsletter list. I have people on there who are not registered customers and I want to send some offers out to customers only. Would also be good to be able edit the list.

Hope someone can help.

Merry Xmas everyone !

Guest mrssmock

I'm fairly new at this, but noticed no one had answered. I think if you go to "View Customers" you can add customers from there and view the email addresses from previous customers. You can also edit and delete from there. That is the only place I found anyway.

Guest dummie spit

I'm fairly new at this, but noticed no one had answered. I think if you go to "View Customers" you can add customers from there and view the email addresses from previous customers. You can also edit and delete from there. That is the only place I found anyway.

Yea thanks . I just move from CC3 and I like CC4. I didnt think to look there as it was not there in CC3 but low and behold ...there it is in CC4.

Greets and thanks (Not bad for a newbie hehehe )

• 2 months later...

Hi

Without clicking "edit", is there no way of telling if a customer is subscribed?

I can see the mail icon next to users who have subscribed only, but the icon is no different for existing cusomers.

In the attached image Peter nibble is subscribed, but there is no way of telling unless I click edit.

Cheers

Mr M