Shippingcost by weight

Guest ger0nim0

Guest ger0nim0

Help wanted.

I have configured the free CC4 mod "shippingcosts by weight". Everything is going right. But when I go to pay, it's says that it's unable to send to that country or the weight is to high. Do I have to change something in the code. I also did the same with a bought mod "flexible shipping". With this i get the same error.

Can anyone help me out?

Help wanted.

I have configured the free CC4 mod "shippingcosts by weight". Everything is going right. But when I go to pay, it's says that it's unable to send to that country or the weight is to high. Do I have to change something in the code. I also did the same with a bought mod "flexible shipping". With this i get the same error.

Can anyone help me out?

You will get that error with EVERY shipping mod that uses a weight if you dont enter a weight value in the product edit screen

if a product does not have a weight assigned to it and you use a shipping module thats based off weight its gonna complain....

so go thru your products and add a value to the weight field and all should be fine

hope this helps