Remove footer in cube cart version 3

Guest stfr

Hello ,

My website is www.starcofurniture.com.

I want to edit the text in footer,how can i do this? please let me know asap,it is very urgent

you need to buy a copyright removal key for your store... then your footer is all editable

Where should i buy ?? is this footer not editable direclty.all other ecommerce packages allow to edit footer ,and there should be a file for it right to edit it whcih file it is?ven if i buy copyrights removal key i ll hav to edit it somewhere ,what is that file and where is it? Can i remove only building host.com??please reply

Where should i buy ?? is this footer not editable direclty.all other ecommerce packages allow to edit footer ,and there should be a file for it right to edit it whcih file it is?ven if i buy copyrights removal key i ll hav to edit it somewhere ,what is that file and where is it? Can i remove only building host.com??please reply
Knowledgebase: Can I remove/modify CubeCart copyright notices?.

To buy a copyright removal key, click here.

The key is entered into Admin, and the footer disappears automatically.

Knowledgebase: Can I remove/modify CubeCart copyright notices?.

To buy a copyright removal key, click here.

The key is entered into Admin, and the footer disappears automatically.

If you log on to my website : www.starcofurniture.com in footer you will see

© 2009 Starco Furniture - design and hosting by BuildingHosting.Com skin by pTemplates

After buying removal key will it be removed automaticaly

If you log on to my website : www.starcofurniture.com in footer you will see

© 2009 Starco Furniture - design and hosting by BuildingHosting.Com skin by pTemplates

After buying removal key will it be removed automaticaly

This will...