Setup fine - Mysql problem with orders/payment

Guest watercards

Guest watercards

Hi,

I have just configured and setup my first cubecart shop! It can be found here. Everything was going perfect, until I came to configure shipping, payment or tried to make an order.

When I try to configure shipping I get this error after I say confirm the free shipping settings:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'kidsartk_cards.cc_CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT * FROM cc_CubeCart_Modules WHERE module = 'shipping' AND folder = 'Free_Shipping'

And when I make an account and try to confirm an order on the site I get this error when I press continue on the shopping basket:

MySQL Error Occured

1146: Table 'kidsartk_cards.cc_CubeCart_Modules' doesn't exist

QUERY = SELECT folder FROM cc_CubeCart_Modules WHERE module='shipping' AND status = 1

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Or is it a problem with my shared hosting? I set this shop up using cpanel and the site is an add-on domain.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

first setting up from cpanel via fantastico is not a good way to start (fantastico rots)

looks like some database tables are missing andor some site folders are missing

Id download the latest version of cubecart from cubecart.com and reinstall

and follow the very easy to use installer instructions

this way you will be sure to have all database tables and folder structure intact

Guest watercards

I didnt actually use fantastico, but I think it was something very similar in cpanel.

I just tried to install it by manually downloading the setup files then uploading everything but seemed to get even more errors!

Anyone got any other solutions?

Thank you!!!!!