CubeCart a CMS or just a cart?

Guest georgiamarie

Guest georgiamarie

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way I can add 'regular' pages to my CubeCart store. For example an FAQ page, or a shipping information page, or a Contest page to win a discount after filling in a contact form etc.

As you can see, they're all related to my shop, but they are not products/categories. In a way, I'm asking if I can use my CubeCart as a CMS of sorts.

I would like to be able to have standalone navigation to these html pages also.

Is this possible?

Guest georgiamarie

Ah yes, site documents, that exactly what I was after.

However, at the moment they all are linked from the tiny menu at the bottom of the site (where you usually find privacy policy etc). What's the best way to set up navigation pointing to my new pages (similar to how each category has its own button)?

• 1 month later...
Guest dijitul media

Ah yes, site documents, that exactly what I was after.

However, at the moment they all are linked from the tiny menu at the bottom of the site (where you usually find privacy policy etc). What's the best way to set up navigation pointing to my new pages (similar to how each category has its own button)?

If you want a CMS and do not intend to do any sales at all, then it's quite odd to use CubeCart, I'd look into the Wordpress Route since CubeCart has no Blog as "default"