Upload Images - Problem

mndunne

Hi,

Hope some one can help.

I have Cube Cart 4.3.7, when i go to add an image to a product i cant click on the image to add it as there is no link. (See Screenshot)

It will upload images fine and they show up in the folders etc.. and you can click on the folders to view images in them but no image link?

Any ideas?

Thanks Matthew

Hi,

Hope some one can help.

I have Cube Cart 4.3.7, when i go to add an image to a product i cant click on the image to add it as there is no link. (See Screenshot)

It will upload images fine and they show up in the folders etc.. and you can click on the folders to view images in them but no image link?

Any ideas?

Thanks Matthew

that truly is odd Id put i a ticket about this seeing how it for 4.3.7

Hi,

Hope some one can help.

Any ideas?

Thanks Matthew

Hi, thanks i think i will its a funny problem i have many CC4 sites never seen this before.

To try fix it i just downloaded cc4.3.7 again and copied the admin folder over still no look.

I also trided copying the admin folder for 4.3.6 to still no look i have also tried making it look at a DB of an old store which the img link works on STILL NOT LOOK !!!

Ill put a ticket in but in the mean time any one elce any ideas???

Thanks Matthew

Hi,

Hope some one can help.

Any ideas?

Thanks Matthew

Hi, thanks i think i will its a funny problem i have many CC4 sites never seen this before.

To try fix it i just downloaded cc4.3.7 again and copied the admin folder over still no look.

I also trided copying the admin folder for 4.3.6 to still no look i have also tried making it look at a DB of an old store which the img link works on STILL NOT LOOK !!!

Ill put a ticket in but in the mean time any one elce any ideas???

Thanks Matthew

Hi, All

Thanks for the help, i fixed it.

It was an issue with the JS folder.

Regards