relying on e-mail rather than admin control panel?

I installed cubecart v3 on a duck call companies website/hosting. I have been swift with updates and upgrades from the beginning. My problem is this.....

The lady who is in charge of checking it for the company refuses to rely on the admin control panel to fetch the orders solely. She maintains that if an order is placed.... she gets an e-mail about it. I have tried to explain to her that it was was not intended to be used this way. Since the cart communicates with the database...... the admin control panel is the best place to retrieve orders and their status. She maintains that the cart is flawed or has a problem if she does not get an e-mail about every order.

I have scoured the documentation section for some kind of explanation that would help me convince her that the way she is processing orders needs to change. Could someone please help me find some explanation to forward to her so I can convince her that although the cart may have hiccups from time to time...... It was intended to be used via the admin control panel. E-mail seems to me to be subject to other outside influences that might not necessarily be a cubecart fault.

P.s. she is older and meaner than a bulldog....... I want to help fix this issue without getting bit.