Add phone number to header

Guest gizmobandit

Guest gizmobandit

I would like to add the store's phone number to the top of the page. The site is coasttocoastfoods.com. So far I have uploaded a new logo, but I would either like to add a larger logo with the phone number or just add the phone number in the white area.

Which files do I need to change to add the phone number or to make the logo bigger?

Thanks.

I would like to add the store's phone number to the top of the page. The site is coasttocoastfoods.com. So far I have uploaded a new logo, but I would either like to add a larger logo with the phone number or just add the phone number in the white area.

Which files do I need to change to add the phone number or to make the logo bigger?

Thanks.

Hi

In order to do what your after you'll need to create a div and give it a class and then add the telephone no. and position.

It requires a bit of knowledge of CSS and HTML.

The logo itself is 300x111 which is obviously not the size you'd like to display.... in order to do this you'll need to use an image editing program such as Photoshop and enlarge the logo to suit. Keeping in mind the min resolution to be viewed at as *Kitablue skin* is automatically adjusted on different monitors. ;-)

Cheers

Andrea :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My questions is What file did you change the header image in?

Thanks.

Hi

In order to do what your after you'll need to create a div and give it a class and then add the telephone no. and position.

It requires a bit of knowledge of CSS and HTML.

The logo itself is 300x111 which is obviously not the size you'd like to display.... in order to do this you'll need to use an image editing program such as Photoshop and enlarge the logo to suit. Keeping in mind the min resolution to be viewed at as *Kitablue skin* is automatically adjusted on different monitors. ;-)

Cheers

Andrea :)