Empty or Corrupted Download Links Resolved i think..READ

Guest storyboo

Guest storyboo

Ok I think this issue is not cubecart related. There have been a lot of talks about this issue doing my research.

I think for those of you experiencing the same issue as me...its time to move your site to a dedicated server. Logic tells me that today of all days..when I get slammed with 15000 unique visitors that bandwidth and server resources on a shared server environment are depleting it. God help the other people on my shared server.

I firmly believe that by upgrading to a dedicatd server should resolve this issue. Otherwise on a normal traffic day..no problems to report but when my site gets busy the number of corrupted download files increased ...explode! Putting two and two together tells me that the download timeout and corrupted files issue is not cart related but rather the server's way of trying to process such a large load. My site has used over 135GB of transfer today only. So yeah...I'd say this issue is just that.

For those of you experiencing the download corruption error...your server ..even though your own site might now be that busy...is being stressed either by your site or another site on the shared server. I guess the rule of thumb here is if your planning on doing well with digital goods..you best get your own dang server so that your customers can download files in peace.

Becca out.