NexTag ROI Optimizer Help

Guest James Stiff

Guest James Stiff

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm attempting to implement NexTag's standard ROI Optimizer on a CubeCart 4 site. They offer generic instructions for installation as follows:

Use this to obtain accurate information of your NexTag sales in the ROI OptimizerSM reports by sending NexTag information about the current purchase. First copy and paste the following code anywhere on your order confirmation page.

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

/* NexTag ROI Optimizer Data */

var id = '<ACCOUNT ID>';

var rev = '<REVENUE>';

var order = '<ORDER ID>';

//-->

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://imgsrv.nextag.com/imagefiles/includes/roitrack.js"></script>

Now, you will want to replace the code in CAPS with variables specific to your store. Each variable is optional. However, both of them are highly recommended..

<REVENUE>  specifies the sales amount of the current purchase. You must replace <REVENUE> with the variable that represents the total purchase amount. Without the revenue information, NexTag will use the unit price of the product that generated the lead in your reports, which may lead to reporting inaccuracies.

<ORDER ID>  specifies your store's Order ID for the current purchase. This variable allows you to match NexTag leads with specific orders on your site. You must replace <ORDER ID> with the variable that represents the unique Order ID of the purchase order.

Using variables allows the code to dynamically attain the information for each purchase order. Different page-generation technologies use different methods to obtain the value of a variable. Prevalent technologies include PHP, JSP and ASP. Click on the links below for examples of how each would be used on the confirmation page.

Could anyone let me know which CubeCart variables I should substitute for REVENUE and ORDER ID (I know the ACCOUNT ID) and which CubeCart file I should be editing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)