Shipping Rates & Discounts

leeofaccy

I have noticed that when you set some of the shipping modules, like Free Shipping, for example, where you can set a minimum order amount to qualify for free shipping, it is set from the Subtotal.

Therefore if you have Tax included in your product price, you have to work out the product price minus the tax to get the subtotal.

The problem I have is I use Discount Coupons on my site sometimes. When a customer qualifies for free shipping and enters the discount code, it takes the Subtotal under the amount I set to qualify.

For example:

I set my min subtotal to £100 to qualify for Free Shipping

Product 1 sells for £119.99 inc VAT (Subtotal is £102.12 ex VAT) = QUALIFIES

Enter discount code with a value of £5 and this takes it under the £100 I set.

I need to be able to hard code it so the Subtotal adds the Discount back on (In the shipping module), to qualify, otherwise customers who qualify for extra discount are actually getting penalized as they won't qualify for free shipping unless they spend over the subtotal price and more than the coupon value added together. I have tried changing some values in calc.php, but with no success. I am not too hot with coding and not sure if I need to change something on an include file somewhere aswell.

If anyone with a bit of code knowledge can help me, that would be great :)

Cheers

Lee