After Moving Domain?

How will I be able to access my cubecart after I switch my hosting and not using cubecart any longer? Is it even possible? Because I obviously will not be able to use the url that I've been using: mystorename.com/admin, because it'll bring me to my new program, not cubecart....

Any advice?

TIA!

How will I be able to access my cubecart after I switch my hosting and not using cubecart any longer? Is it even possible? Because I obviously will not be able to use the url that I've been using: mystorename.com/admin, because it'll bring me to my new program, not cubecart....

Any advice?

TIA!

you wont be able to access your cubecart unless you back it up (database and site files) and move that to your new hosting

the real question is why would you want to access it if you will no longer be using it?

If you need ti to copy old site content from the old host/cubecart install

then REALLY look into getting someone who knows HTML, is a web designer or web developer to back it all up for you

and re install it on your new host especially if you are not familiar with doing a database backup or site files back up aand or your current host does not use cPanel

good luck!