how do i move cube cart to a new page?

Guest voidance

Guest voidance

Okay i am the new webmaster for a business and they had me make a new web site but i can not figure out how to move cube cart from the page it is currently on onto the one i want it on.

If anyone can help me please help.

Guest voidance

what i am trying to do is move the hole cube cart to a different page on my web site but everything i have tried so far hasn't worked

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having troubles with moving my cube cart to a new domain name

I'm sorry - you'll need to be a bit more specific. What troubles are you having?

If you get an error message - please copy & paste.

Be aware that this is not official cubecart support, and we (as fellow forum members) do not know your site address, only the information you've posted above.

Regards,

Jason

Guest voidance

i have made new web pages to replace the once i have currently online but i cant seem to figure out how to move my cube cart to the new page i want it on

Guest voidance

no i want to change the page that the cube cart is on to a new one because right now it is on the first page of the web site and i want to move it so its not

Easiest way is to create a subdirectoy called say "store" and install cubecart into that directory. Then create your home page however you want it and use a button or link to the "store" directory for shopping.

no i want to change the page that the cube cart is on to a new one because right now it is on the first page of the web site and i want to move it so its not
I have already posted a link about moving the CubeCart to a different directory or location. Perhaps you can clarify exactly what the problem you are having is? If all you want to do is add a front page, you don't need to move the store's location. However to explain the best way to do it I think would be fruitless in this case. Perhaps your best and quickest solution is to hire a developer in the third-party forum to help you out.