Receiving Error Message While Checking Out

Guest ReneeM

Guest ReneeM

Currently I have a trial version of CubeCart 4 on the website I am building that runs out tonight. Last night and today I have tried to purchase this and when it takes me to the page for my information, I am receiving PHP errors and I am unable to complete my order. Does anyone know why this is happening? Would love to get this purchased and installed before my free trial runs out.

Guest ReneeM

Currently I have a trial version of CubeCart 4 on the website I am building that runs out tonight. Last night and today I have tried to purchase this and when it takes me to the page for my information, I am receiving PHP errors and I am unable to complete my order. Does anyone know why this is happening? Would love to get this purchased and installed before my free trial runs out.

Something you guys might want to check out. I got it to go through finally, but had to select Paypal and use the same credit card. So, if someone selects the Credit Card option, enters their credit card number, exp date and sec code, the next screen that comes up is asking for more information, that is the screen that is throwing the PHP errors. I have copied them if needed.

But by select Paypal as the payment source, I did not get any errors.