Super admin?

Good Morning

I am Rob from E.B.R.Bearing Supplies.I was wondering If you could help me?

I have a website www.ebrbearingsupplies.co.uk.I have accidentally deleted the super admin and can no longer access my website through cubecart.Having tried to contact the guy who set up our website we have had no luck.He just doesn't answer his emails or has gone out of business or chooses to ignore us.

We have just paid for two years hosting and domain name.Is there a way to access our website.We are quite willing to pay someone a small fee for getting us back in.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Rob.

Good Morning

I am Rob from E.B.R.Bearing Supplies.I was wondering If you could help me?

I have a website www.ebrbearingsupplies.co.uk.I have accidentally deleted the super admin and can no longer access my website through cubecart.Having tried to contact the guy who set up our website we have had no luck.He just doesn't answer his emails or has gone out of business or chooses to ignore us.

We have just paid for two years hosting and domain name.Is there a way to access our website.We are quite willing to pay someone a small fee for getting us back in.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Rob.

Hi Rob,

this is fairly easy to reset, but does require access to the database. I have PMed you, and can help reset this for you very quickly.

Regards,

Jason