2 problems upgrading to 4.4.2 (RTE and category display)

Guest jleonardusa

Guest jleonardusa

Hi one and all,

So I have been trying to upgrade my site from 4.3.6 to 4.4.2 the past few days, and refreshing its look. I have several Mods installed including Stock Levels_for Product Options v1.8, Related Products with Auto Search v1.3, Custom Product Sort CC4 v1.5 by Estelle and Advanced DHTML Menu v1.32 by convict.

Everything has worked out except for 2 fairly big problems.

1st problem relates to accessing images. In the admin section, when I try to upload or browse images - I get the RTE xml error

("The server didn't send back a proper XML response. Please contact your system administrator.

XML request error: Service Unavailable (503)").

I have re-uploaded the rte folder multiple times, cleared my cache, looked for any missing files and cant find any. I haven't changed the locations of files or folders. The $glob['rootRel'] = '/store/'; has remained the same in the global.inc.php file. Anyone have any ideas?

The second problem I'm having is displaying products within a category. On my site I have the products in a horizontal format instead of vertical, achieved similarly to how Projeto Paula describes on this thread (http://www.cubecartforums.org/index.php?showtopic=5191&hl=horizontal+products). Up until now it has been displaying perfectly. Since the upgrade, no dice. I click on the category and get an empty content section (everything else appears fine - just no content). No errors are being thrown and its the same across all browsers.

I have gone through viewCat.inc.php and viewCat.tpl line by line to make sure that I have all the necessary changes from the upgrades and they are all there. This one has me completely stumped.

The site is offline at the moment, but I can post particular files or source code if anyone needs.

Ive attached the debug output from one of the category sections if it helps.

Does anyone have any insight they can share?

Many thanks,

James

debug_dress_cat_8_9_10.txt