Thumbnail Image using wrong URL

Guest Kite

I'm having a problem with my thumbnail images on the homepage and it's driving me crazy. It has something to do with the code below.

if(file_exists($GLOBALS['rootDir']."/images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_".$latestProducts[$i]['image'])){

$index->assign("VAL_IMG_SRC",$GLOBALS['rootDir']."images/uploads/thumbs/thumb_".$latestProducts[$i]['image']);

} else {

$index->assign("VAL_IMG_SRC",$GLOBALS['rootRel']."skins/".$config['skinDir']."/styleImages/thumb_nophoto.gif");

My problem seems to be from the fact that I have an Addon Domain. Blahblah.com is added-on @ mainsite.com/blahblah/. Anything having to do with images is being buggy - even uploading images is also buggy - they upload but when you click 'manage images' there's nothing there.

Back to the subject: What seems to be happening is rootRel is producing a link like www.blahblah.com/blahblah/skins/themes/images etc. The double repeat of the .com and folder name is wrong.

I tried changing that last rootRel to rootDir as well - the one right before "skins/" but that produces a whole different bad link.

How do I tell it to see www.blahblah.com/skinds/themes... etc and do that for anything else that is producing these bad links?