How can we update the config on USPS shipping to allow for small flat

Merm

Hi,

I'm wondering how we can get the config on the usps shipping to add small flat rate box as the options? IS that something to do with cube cart or with the USPS??

I'm shipping all of my shipments via the flat rate small box which is $4.95. The only option now is med and large. I've searched the forum and saw that Mysty made a suggestion to change to the flat rate envelope which makes the shipping just a tad less than the box, .05 to be exact.

But I'm wondering if this will cause a problem with that actual shipping ?? Not sure if I'm making sense here, but if the order goes through paypal , will the correct shipping label print out so I'm not getting boxes returned for inadequate shipping???

Thanks in advance. I had planned to say I was opening Monday but now I guess I'm back on hold until I get this fixed.

I was trying to test it with .01 transaction and saw something else that is messed up.

Petite Medical Tag/Plate

∞ $0.01 Subtotal: $0.01

Tax: $0.00

Shipping: n/a (shows n/a for shipping) but when you continue you do get the shipping cost.. any ideas on correcting that too??

Basket Total: $0.01

• 1 month later...

Guest jacqueline2010

I think nobody can be brief as like your post! It’s a very good post I have come across.I really like this post very much.It’s a very appreciated post.Thanks for sharing.Keep posting in this topic.

ebay tickets selling