Purchase Options

Guest 20-20

I sell nostalgic images, available in various formats, ie digital downloads, framed prints of different sizes, and numerous other products. Is it possible to design the functionability of cubecart to allow this. a similar site that fits my requirements is:

http://prints.leics.gov.uk/prints-7473/gallery.html

Could anyone advise me, or help me with this site

Best regards

Phil Eldridge

I sell nostalgic images, available in various formats, ie digital downloads, framed prints of different sizes, and numerous other products. Is it possible to design the functionability of cubecart to allow this. a similar site that fits my requirements is:

http://prints.leics.gov.uk/prints-7473/gallery.html

Could anyone advise me, or help me with this site

Best regards

Phil Eldridge

Hi Phil,

The site you mention has a few interesting features;

-Multiple option groups. So Prints, Gifts, Frames Prints, Canvas Prints. It appers that each of these groups can have various options (mainly size)

-When the option is selected, the page updates to show a simulated view (ie photo on a mug etc). This is possible, but the "mug" view may be difficult.. (the others are simply rescaled images)

-Options are mutually exclusive (ie, radio buttons, not tick boxes - only one can be selected).

So - it is possible, but not part of the core code,

Depending on your needs (and budget!), you could create each image (so photoshop all variants of the product), or this could be done automatically on the server.

The best place to discuss this work, would be over at CubeCartforums.org - as this forum, is really for the code (unmodified) version only.

You will need a developer who understands the cubecart option system, and is also very good at "GD" programming (for the mug and canvas "3D" views)

Regards,

Jason