MySQL ≥ 4.1.0: 5.0.67

Congratulations.

Your server looks like it is compatible with CubeCart v4

Other Information

cURL: Installed

mcrypt: Installed

Safe Mode: Off

On step 1 of the installation I get the following error message:

Warning: require(../docs/license.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/local/home/yyy/zzz/shop2/setup/install.php on line 533 Warning: require(../docs/license.htm): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/local/home/yyy/zzz/shop2/setup/install.php on line 533 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '../docs/license.htm' (include_path='.:/hsphere/shared/apache/libexec/php5ext/php/') in /xxx/local/home/yyy/zzz/shop2/setup/install.php on line 533

Any suggestions on how to start the installation?

Thank you in advance.

What is in your /includes/global.inc.php file? probably nothing at that stage.

Does '/docs/license.htm' exist in the CubeCart directory (shop2)? Ensure directory permissions allow access to the files. You might have the directories set to 000 for example.

Hi Robsta,

1. You are right, the file in /shop2/docs does not exist.

2. I have set the directory permission to 0777 as soon as I uncompressed the zip file in the directory /shop2

Before I ask so ... what's next? May I have the list of directories to set to 777? ( (I got that from the pdf))

May I know what to do next?

I checked out the zip file I downloaded from the cubecart.com and the file does exists. I figured that a couple of files have not been extracted by the utility provided by the web hosting company's control panel. I will try to decompress it in my machine then upload all the package using the ftp software (FileZilla in my case).

I will keep you informed.

Cheers.

If that does not exist, then it's likely that other critical files do not exist. Perhaps a good idea to start again and upload all the files again?

Hi Robsta,

That is absolutely right. I decompressed the files on my local machine than uploaded them on the server using FileZilla. Everything went well until the creation of database.

My problem was that the file manager from cPanel did not un-compress all the files. Not sure why (?) .

Case is closed.

Thanks again for the tip!

Cheers.