Separate country lists for invoice and delivery addresses

Hi folks

Our Cubecart shop can accept orders from anywhere in the world, but can only deliver to the UK and Ireland. Is there a method for creating separate country lists for the invoice and delivery addresses?

I have searched mod stores, forums etc and can't find a solution to this anywhere. I'd be very grateful if anyone could help - we're in the process of moving from OsCommerce to Cubecart, and have a few regular international customers that buy gifts for delivery in the UK and Ireland, and we'd prefer not to lose them.

Thanks so much!

jean

Oxfam Ireland

Hi Jean

There are some shipping modules, (Under the Modules tab in Admin Panel), that you can set up for international delivery e.g Per Category, Royal Mail & By Weight (Only use one though). You need to put in the country's ISO code (Found in Countries & Zones, under the Store Config tab if unsure of the ISO code), shipping rate and handling fee if you use one. Your customer can register on the site, which then stores their details, including shipping and invoice address', etc. found in View Customers, under the Customers tab. You will also have to edit any applicable tax rates as well. You will find these in Taxes under the Store Config tab in Admin Panel Menu.

I hope that is of some help!

Lee

Hi Jean

There are some shipping modules, (Under the Modules tab in Admin Panel), that you can set up for international delivery e.g Per Category, Royal Mail & By Weight (Only use one though). You need to put in the country's ISO code (Found in Countries & Zones, under the Store Config tab if unsure of the ISO code), shipping rate and handling fee if you use one. Your customer can register on the site, which then stores their details, including shipping and invoice address', etc. found in View Customers, under the Customers tab. You will also have to edit any applicable tax rates as well. You will find these in Taxes under the Store Config tab in Admin Panel Menu.

I hope that is of some help!

Lee

Hi Lee

Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm using the All in One Shipping Module as our shipping prices are flat rate based on the amount spent. Shipping is the same whether it goes to Ireland or the UK. In that shipping module, I can set up different delivery zones - so I've set up a zone for UK & Ireland only. However the default international zone can't be removed. I've done a temporary fix by putting 'CANNOT SHIP TO THIS LOCATION' into the shipping for international delivery addresses, but is there any way to restrict delivery to two countries only, while still leaving the full range of countries in the invoice address field?

Thanks again!

jean