My cubecart v3 freez in browser

Michaeljm

Hi,

My cubecart often freez if I "stess" the site and click more than one thing at a time. Doesn’t matter if its in admin or frontend. Sometimes there can be a freeze where I can’t use the site in 5 min.

I can surf around and do other ting on other sites so its not my internet line. I happens on my friends computer to.

Can anyone tell me whats wroung here?

I run CC3 on a PHP4 server. Have 3100 products in my store(but the site react quick with just single/normal clicks/surf around the site).

I have made a video to demostrate the problem. See: www.hardware-store.dk/Freeze.mov

Sorry for the size of 98MB

Can you get it to freeze to? I think its strange that it should be my server provider because the site is working fine with small normal surf around the site.

I didn't see your site freeze on me, but it is slow to respond, images load slowly,etc.

If you have shared hosting, a lot of things can play into it like too many connections on the server at once which would make it vary during time of day, how long you are on the site, etc. Also the speed of the server its on is a factor - a lot of different things. I'm not a hardware or hosting expert, but I would definitely talk to your hosting company about it.