How to integrate a discussion forum to website?

Is there a mod to integrate a discussion forum to my cubecart 3 website? I'm new at all this, I have a news feed but want to incorporate a forum. I want it as part as my website I don't want it to another domain.

Is there a mod to integrate a discussion forum to my cubecart 3 website? I'm new at all this, I have a news feed but want to incorporate a forum. I want it as part as my website I don't want it to another domain.

The place to ask is the third-party forum: cubecartforums.org.

This forum is for community core product support only.

You can easily (with help as Robsta says) add a phpBB kind of forum into the same database as the CubeCart system, they work on the same technologies, so whoever installed CubeCart for you should be able to install the bulletin board software for you, and it's FREE too!

And then link to it from the CubeCart store... so you could have it as www.yourdomain.com/forum :D

Hope that helps!

Dave, Bits4Vits

• 1 month later...
Guest Mithun Singh

Now with the code above you will need to use some accuracy, so you will first need to edit the "src" reference to the location of your phpBB, adjust the height and width dimensions also so that it does not break your page layout. This will give you the effect you are looking for.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest jackssmith

I was able to integrate into a discussion list on my site. I added a slight change, the search model and controller functions so that search results can be output as if & = real attached to the URL. You can do something similar, although it may be harder, because the discussion of the module is a bit more complicated, simply because external, including auxiliary functions.