Warning Message?

Guest waveshark

Guest waveshark

Hi there,

I turned off my CubeCart store a few months ago, and I'm trying to start it back up, but I'm having trouble. I am getting this message:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'db22276'@'64.13.232.15' (using password: YES) in /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/22276/domains/wavesharksoundfx.com/html/classes/db/db.php on line 42

Access denied for user 'db22276'@'64.13.232.15' (using password: YES)

I went into that db.php file and looked at line 42, but I don't see anything that I'm supposed to manipulate. Not sure if this is a problem with my server/host or a CubeCart problem. Any ideas? I've opened a ticket with my server too.

Thanks!

Guest waveshark

The database access details supplied in the global.inc.php are incorrect. You need to verify they are correct, and the user account has sufficient permissions to the database within your hosting control panel.

i'm not a web person, anyway you could explain that to me in a simpler way? thanks.

The database access details supplied in the global.inc.php are incorrect. You need to verify they are correct, and the user account has sufficient permissions to the database within your hosting control panel.

i'm not a web person, anyway you could explain that to me in a simpler way? thanks.

It doesn't get much simpler than that... your database access details appear incorrect.

Guest waveshark

i'm sorry, i'm still a little confused. i found the global file...

<?php

$glob['adminFile'] = 'admin.php';

$glob['adminFolder'] = 'admin';

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'db22276_mystore';

$glob['dbhost'] = 'internal-db.s22276.gridserver.com';

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'password';

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = 'db22276';

$glob['encoder'] = 'ioncube';

$glob['installed'] = '1';

$glob['license_key'] = 'my key';

// This is your Copyright Removal Key, NOT your license key

//$glob['license_key'] = 'my key';

$glob['rootRel'] = '/';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://mystore';

?>

the encoder line originally said 'zend' and i changed it to ioncube, but now i have a different error message.

Site error: the file /nfs/c02/h05/mnt/22276/domains/wavesharksoundfx.com/html/index_enc_ion.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

was this what i was supposed to do? how do i fix this problem?

thanks for your help.