size button

Guest yourdelights

Guest yourdelights

Hi is there someone out there who can explain to me how to set up a drop box for sizes I have to set up from small to 5 XXXXXL

and the customer needs to chooce what size to take and we need to get that in the order.

many thanks

Ad

Guest yourdelights

Hi Lee

I have tried this

But when I say size then I need to define textbox / or text area or default

what i am after is size drop down box smal / medium / large etc

customer then drops the box to right size ??

thanks

Here is how to make a Size, Drop-down box.

Click Product Options from the menu in Admin Panel.

In the box under Option Name, type Size. Leave the Type as Default (This is the drop-down). Then click Add Option.

When the next 'box' drops down, type Small in the box under Option Attribute. Click Add Attribute.

Repeat this for all other sizes.

Now, you can assign the options to a product or products in the next box. You will need to repeat it for EACH option OR you can assign them on the product page itself. ie, View Products, choose a product, click edit and you will see a product options box you can assign them to. You can also add or subtract an amount. For example, if size XXL costs more than Small, you can set it to add £2 to the price. If all sizes are the same price, there is no need to worry about it..

If you want to then add Colour, just repeat the operation, starting from the top (Box no 1), then add the colours in box 2 etc, etc.

Hope that helps,

Lee