FCK editor problem in CC4

Guest Securonic

Guest Securonic

Hi, i have run into a problem while trying to use div tags in FCK editor. i have used the code below to add a background div in the description and then went on to add some text boxes. every thing seems fine while i change from editor to source to get all the alignment correct. problems happens when i try to view the product description like a customer through the store. all the alignment is way off. and nothing like what is displayed during edit and in edit preview. just can't understand it???

i'm using CC 4.3.7 and 2.6.3 FCK editor

heres and example of the code i used. its a recent trick i decided to lean to make my descriptions a little more presentable.

<div style="position: relative; width: 900px; background: url(http://www.securonic.com/4camintMTRbundlenotext.jpg) no-repeat; height: 1575px">

<div style="position: absolute; line-height: normal; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; width: 256px; bottom: 230px; background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; height: 116px; color: #00f; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; left: 100px"><p style="text-align: justify">Ergonomic, sleek black design and outstanding reliability. This high quality DVR is very easy to use and set up and is provided with a Quick set up guide to get you up and running in no time</p>

</div>

<div style="position: absolute; line-height: normal; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; width: 277px; background: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; height: 42px; color: #00f; font-size: 18px; top: 520px; right: 0px; font-weight: bold"><p>Digital Video Recorder 500GB</p>

</div>

ect ect