Images not showing on Manage Images

Guest equinewhispers

Guest equinewhispers

Hi I am trying to upload multiple images directly into the Image directry via FTP. The images are showing as uploaded on my FTP programme but when I go into Cubecart to Manage Images they do not appear. The only way I can get images to appear is to upload them directly using the upload feature within cubecart but this is going to take me forever as I have 100's to upload.

:unsure:

Please can you tell me why my images aren't showing up when uploaded via FTP - the filenames are identical which ever way I do it so it can't be a problem with filenames.

Many thanks. x

Guest equinewhispers

Hi

Go to Rebuild & Recount and click Update next to Update Image Database

Hope that helps

Lee

Hi Lee

Fabulous many thanks, only one problem - images are now listed but there is no thumbnail of it showing like when it does when I upload individually via Cubecart - any ideas??

Thanks

Lou

Guest equinewhispers

Hi Lou

Go to Thumbnails in the menu. Click Check all, or just select the boxes next to the new images and in the drop-down menu select Build / Rebuild Thumbnail.

Lee

OMG genious !!! :yeahhh: thank you so much, really appreciated.

Guest equinewhispers

Hi Lou

Go to Thumbnails in the menu. Click Check all, or just select the boxes next to the new images and in the drop-down menu select Build / Rebuild Thumbnail.

Lee

OMG genious !!! :yeahhh: thank you so much, really appreciated.

Hi Lee - I don't suppose you know why my Catalogue hasn't shown up - I have used the Import Catalogue feature and used an existing database with amended titles and links to match my database on Cubecart, but after I have uploaded it and go to View Products nothing is there?? is there another of those magic buttons somewhere that I need to press?

Hopefully you or someone else out there can help?

Many thanks

lou