V4.3.8 to V4.4.3

Guest SepiaIsCheating

Guest SepiaIsCheating

Hello.

I have downloaded the newest version of Cubecart 4.4.3 and want to upgrade my current 4.3.8 shop.

I followed the instruction (taking a backup as requested) and copied over everything from the new folder into the old one replacing all items.

I then get the /setup/index.php option as the readme said I should, although it only gives me the option to Install Cubecart and there is no Upgrade Cubecart. As this is a live shop, I reverted back to the backed up files and everything is running fine. If I go to the setup folder now though, I get the option to install and upgrade to 4.3.8 (which is already installed) I have tried three times to upgrade to the current version, but each time I get the same lack of upgrade option.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks

Guest SepiaIsCheating

If you move the old files out, and new files in... did you copy the original global.inc.php file back to the includes directory?

Yes sir. I made sure, and after reading a forum post then readded it just to make sure.