programmers

i know this has nothing to do with cubecart... but

i have been programming tons lately and have been seriously thinking about starting an HUGE project on some type of membership-based online community site.

anyone interested? programmers/graphic designers?

Tony~!

Guest OskMedia

i have been doing alot of programming to i am makimy my own LIGHT shopping cart it will be SUPER search engine freidnly meta tags backlinks alt image link tahs everywehre and can be user set through admin and keyworkd specific, haven;t got a name for it yet, i am making it small and condence as possible, imma sell it for like 19.99 can't beat that, and i will use paypal IPN so people can have it instantly, so no time for that but is a goooood idea, gets lots of members and get paid good, -------------Josh

yeah i know... even if i were to make a site.. $5 a month.. and got about 1000 members.. thats $5000 a month :-x

just think if i was able to get two of three programmers... make a HUGE site.. have a ton of people sign up free to help us out... and then charge for extra options... and features... could come out to a ton of $

ummm, if no one wants to .. i think i just might start on my own.. take a little long.. but more $ when you dont have to / it up

Tony~!

I am having trouble understanding exactly what kind of community this will be.

Please explain in more detail so I can get a better idea of what it is you have in mind as I may be interested.

haha, so anyone have a idea for a GOOD membership based web community.. like one that has not been done yet?..

http://www.tonyrouse.com

thats a site i coded in high school to play around with memberships.. and permissions.. and all that.. what does everyone think?

Tony~!

I'd be interested in this, I dont know how I could help but if you need anything doing I'm sure I can have a go... Primarily I design websites and sell mobile phones but online communty, i'll give it a go...

Let me know if anything comes of this...

Cheers,

Paul