Troubles adding new logo

Guest JeannieM

Guest JeannieM

I have spent way too much time looking through the forums, trying what advice I could find, and then things still not working!! HELP

At the moment I have KitaBlue on my v4 version. I managed to get rid of the stock logo, but can't get mind to show up? What am I doing wrong? My site is (or will be, hopefully) http://RedSunJewelry.com

I went to KitaBlue/styleImages/Background/ Then I deleted the original topHeader.gif and inserted my own. I tried both topHeader.jpg AND .gif

This is so frustrating. Thanks for your help.

Guest JeannieM

Sounds like it should work... What about the file ownership - can the web server get at it?

Do you mean my web host? They generally don't like to mess with CubeCart issues. It's not in their realm. Any other ideas?

Guest nullensc

Hi,

Can you see the logo when you go to admin --> logo (in the Store Config section)?

In my v4 install the Kitablue default logo is located in KitaBlue/StyleImages/logo/default.gif - that's the one I had to change for the Free-Taster skin. Maybe that's the issue?

The server is not at fault imho as I can display your logo in my browser:

http://redsunjewelry.com/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/backgrounds/topHeader.gif

I would rename your header to default.gif and place it in the folder mentioned above and see what happens (currently http://redsunjewelry.com/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/logo/default.gif does not exist which might explain why nothing shows up).

Hope this helps,

Charles

II went to KitaBlue/styleImages/Background/ Then I deleted the original topHeader.gif and inserted my own. I tried both topHeader.jpg AND .gif

Hi

The simplest way to change your logo is to click the Logo tab in the Admin menu. You may need to move the page to the right, but there should be a 'Browse' button next to the end of all the skins. Click Browse and locate the logo image on your pc then click 'Upload Image(s)'. You shouldn't need to delete or rename images anywhere. The logo you uploaded should now show on your store, unless something else has been changed somewhere.

Lee

Guest JeannieM

Hi

The simplest way to change your logo is to click the Logo tab in the Admin menu. You may need to move the page to the right, but there should be a 'Browse' button next to the end of all the skins. Click Browse and locate the logo image on your pc then click 'Upload Image(s)'. You shouldn't need to delete or rename images anywhere. The logo you uploaded should now show on your store, unless something else has been changed somewhere.

Lee

Lee,

I did what you suggested and uploaded my logo image there and it works. However, at the top of the page, there is a message saying,

WARNING: getimagesize(/home/jeanni7/public_html/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/logo/default.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeanni7/public_html/store/admin/sources/settings/logo.inc.php on line 81

What do you think? Looks like I need to changer things elsewhere after all?

wHATWarning: getimagesize(/home/jeanni7/public_html/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/logo/default.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeanni7/public_html/store/admin/sources/settings/logo.inc.php on line 81

Warning: getimagesize(/home/jeanni7/public_html/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/logo/default.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeanni7/public_html/store/admin/sources/settings/logo.inc.php on line 81

Warning: getimagesize(/home/jeanni7/public_html/store/skins/KitaBlue/styleImages/logo/default.gif) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jeanni7/public_html/store/admin/sources/settings/logo.inc.php on line 81