USPS Shipping - APIs Activation + What is this?

Guest JeannieM

Guest JeannieM

I got the URLs for USPS Shipping APIs Activation, but neither URL works. Any ideas?

Also, when I try to practice order something on my site, http://RedSunJewelry.com I get this:

XML -> Google Checkout

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><checkout-shopping-cart xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"> <shopping-cart> <merchant-private-data> <sessionid>37a2795d43b5c2ac8ad179629203002b</sessionid> <cart_order_id>110310-191323-9904</cart_order_id> </merchant-private-data> <items> <item> <item-name>SS 7.5&quot; ALTERNATING SQUARE &amp; CIRCLE CUBIC ZIRCONIA LINK BRACELET</item-name> <item-description></item-description> <unit-price currency="USD">69.00</unit-price> <quantity>1</quantity> <merchant-private-item-data> <digital>0</digital> <productcode>BR-3005</productcode> <productid>707</productid> </merchant-private-item-data> <tax-table-selector>rule_</tax-table-selector> </item> </items> </shopping-cart> <checkout-flow-support> <merchant-checkout-flow-support> <tax-tables> <alternate-tax-tables> <alternate-tax-table standalone="true" name="rule_"> <alternate-tax-rules> <alternate-tax-rule> <rate>0</rate> <tax-area> <us-state-area> <state>MI</state> </us-state-area> </tax-area> </alternate-tax-rule> </alternate-tax-rules> </alternate-tax-table> </alternate-tax-tables> </tax-tables> </merchant-checkout-flow-support> </checkout-flow-support></checkout-shopping-cart>

Guest Gospelrnr

Hi, These URL's are just for testing if you're building your own site, but with cc you don't have to. If you've received a user ID and password from the usps just call this number to have your account activaed

1-800-344-7779.

I got the URLs for USPS Shipping APIs Activation, but neither URL works. Any ideas?

Also, when I try to practice order something on my site, http://RedSunJewelry.com I get this:

XML -> Google Checkout

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><checkout-shopping-cart xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2"> <shopping-cart> <merchant-private-data> <sessionid>37a2795d43b5c2ac8ad179629203002b</sessionid> <cart_order_id>110310-191323-9904</cart_order_id> </merchant-private-data> <items> <item> <item-name>SS 7.5&quot; ALTERNATING SQUARE &amp; CIRCLE CUBIC ZIRCONIA LINK BRACELET</item-name> <item-description></item-description> <unit-price currency="USD">69.00</unit-price> <quantity>1</quantity> <merchant-private-item-data> <digital>0</digital> <productcode>BR-3005</productcode> <productid>707</productid> </merchant-private-item-data> <tax-table-selector>rule_</tax-table-selector> </item> </items> </shopping-cart> <checkout-flow-support> <merchant-checkout-flow-support> <tax-tables> <alternate-tax-tables> <alternate-tax-table standalone="true" name="rule_"> <alternate-tax-rules> <alternate-tax-rule> <rate>0</rate> <tax-area> <us-state-area> <state>MI</state> </us-state-area> </tax-area> </alternate-tax-rule> </alternate-tax-rules> </alternate-tax-table> </alternate-tax-tables> </tax-tables> </merchant-checkout-flow-support> </checkout-flow-support></checkout-shopping-cart>

Guest JeannieM

Hi, These URL's are just for testing if you're building your own site, but with cc you don't have to. If you've received a user ID and password from the usps just call this number to have your account activaed

1-800-344-7779.

I do have a user ID and Password and I did call to activate it. Do I need to do anything more with that now or do I assume that my shipping is going to work like a charm with no problems whatsoever? ;) Wink wink.

Actually, it isn't until this very moment that the blurb I was getting when trying to put the practice order in is a Google thing (and not USPS). SO, any idea why I'm getting the Google thing?

I'm so confused.

Jeannie

XML -> Google Checkout

Guest Gospelrnr

I don't have a clue; I'm actually getting the same error and was hoping I would get an answer from your post. I just had my usps account activated and am now testing that’s why I knew that answer. So let’s hope someone out there can save us both. Good luck.

1-800-344-7779.

I do have a user ID and Password and I did call to activate it. Do I need to do anything more with that now or do I assume that my shipping is going to work like a charm with no problems whatsoever? ;) Wink wink.

Actually, it isn't until this very moment that the blurb I was getting when trying to put the practice order in is a Google thing (and not USPS). SO, any idea why I'm getting the Google thing?

I'm so confused.

Jeannie

XML -> Google Checkout