Twitter Widget

Guest WeirdGear Dave

Guest WeirdGear Dave

I have the Twitter Profile Widget javascript on my website and it is working fine. Does anyone know how to change the CSS so that I can change the size of the fonts?

I am having trouble with the large profile link text that appears near the top of the widget (which is in a H4 tag). Any changes I make to my style.css omakes no difference to the Twitter Widget styling. I have even tried using the HTML style tags in the header that doesn't do anything either.

Thanks,

Dave

The twitter widget is predefined as it is. You can only change the colors and overall size of the widget. The fonts and their sizes come from twitter itself.

You might look for a different twitter widget other than the official one. Some of them give you more controls I think.

Guest WeirdGear Dave

The twitter widget is predefined as it is. You can only change the colors and overall size of the widget. The fonts and their sizes come from twitter itself.

You might look for a different twitter widget other than the official one. Some of them give you more controls I think.

That's a shame, I quite like the styling of the twitter widget just the font size I wanted to modify. I might ask over at the other CC forum to see if any widgets are available. Thanks for your reply.

If you google "twitter widget" there are a bunch of different ones available. You don't need a cubecart mod for it - just a twitter display gadget.