Version 3 to Version 4

Guest William Hill

Guest William Hill

I am ready to move from the FREE version (ver. 3) to the paid version (ver. 4). I currently have version 3 installed on my server (with my SSL installed). What is the process for upgrading? Can this be done in the admin panel in version 3 after purchasing it? Do I need to download version 4 and install it manually (if so, I can do this).

I am ready to pay the fees required which is, as I understand it, 180.00 for Software License Key & Copyright Removal Key.

Version 4 is exactly what we need to run our online store as we are aiming to do.

Any help would be appreciated. Detailed instructions are always helpful.

Thanks!

William Hill

Musicians Publications

http://www.billholcombe.com

store: http://billholcombe.com/store (not ready for public release)

You only have one product in the store, so upgrading will be as easy as installing a clean installation. Just follow the installation notes supplied, there are also some notes in the third-party forum documentation section.

Guest William Hill

You only have one product in the store, so upgrading will be as easy as installing a clean installation. Just follow the installation notes supplied, there are also some notes in the third-party forum documentation section.

Okay, so simply download the installation file and follow the install instructions. Got it. Thanks.