Repositioning the prices location at the sceen

Guest Alberto Buenos Aires

Hello Friends.

I need the prices of the items to appear at the top of the description, not at the end.

Almost anyone finish browsing the descriptions until the end, especially if they are large as in my case

Please see example:

http://www.puertopc.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=849

Can somebody help me solve it?

Thank you very much!

Alberto

Hi Alberto

If you want just the price moving to the top, open YOUR_SKIN/styleTemplates/content/viewProd.tpl and find a line that looks something like this. It may be slightly different depending on your skin.

<p>

<strong>{LANG_PRICE}</strong>	<span	class="txtPrice">{TXT_PRICE_VIEW}</span> 

<span	class="txtSale">{TXT_SALE_PRICE_VIEW}</span>

</p>

If you would like to keep the price at the bottom too, copy that code and paste it where you want it, higher up. If you do not want to keep the price at the bottom, cut the code and paste it in.

Lee

Hi Alberto

If you want just the price moving to the top, open YOUR_SKIN/styleTemplates/content/viewProd.tpl and find a line that looks something like this. It may be slightly different depending on your skin.

<p>

<strong>{LANG_PRICE}</strong>	<span	class="txtPrice">{TXT_PRICE_VIEW}</span> 

<span	class="txtSale">{TXT_SALE_PRICE_VIEW}</span>

</p>

If you would like to keep the price at the bottom too, copy that code and paste it where you want it, higher up. If you do not want to keep the price at the bottom, cut the code and paste it in.

Lee

Hello Lee :)

Bingo!

After two positioning test I decided to copy the code lines you adviced and now the price appears also at the top :)

http://www.puertopc.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=894

Well, now I got more ambitious and tried to locate below the price that is now at the top also:

Tell a Friend

Write review / comment

Product Code: 34440-2b-

In Stock

Quantity: / Add to Basket

to allow visitors to add it to cart directly from there but all my trial and error apprentice attempts failed.

Anyway, I'm happy to have the sale price up there, it really was the most important.

Thanks for your help!

Alberto