Zones in Admin not working

Majjy

hi, i only ship to the states in the united states so I deleted all the country codes in administration. I had put in all the states for the united states.

I went to check this today because of a problem with a customer and say that in admin under store config / countries and zones it is only showing a few states.

when I go to add more and click add nothing happens, until I check the drop down state field in my register form and find Alaska is in there about four times ( one i was fooling with)

along with all the other states. I want nothing to show in the drop down box (Alabama is showing now) as a customer skipped this and was charged shipping based on alabama rates.

Also, what files shows all the zones a person has setup in their store? I am using Estelles All in One Shipping with postcodes. Thanks for any and all help. Claudia

Guest Roger Huston

hi, i only ship to the states in the united states so I deleted all the country codes in administration. I had put in all the states for the united states.

I went to check this today because of a problem with a customer and say that in admin under store config / countries and zones it is only showing a few states.

when I go to add more and click add nothing happens, until I check the drop down state field in my register form and find Alaska is in there about four times ( one i was fooling with)

along with all the other states. I want nothing to show in the drop down box (Alabama is showing now) as a customer skipped this and was charged shipping based on alabama rates.

Also, what files shows all the zones a person has setup in their store? I am using Estelles All in One Shipping with postcodes. Thanks for any and all help. Claudia

Claudia,

Start by restoring all the old data. We had very similar problems. Since our store in the config is set to the United States, the country default will be the United States which should help. I am not sure what the problem is, or why it occurs, but if you restore the data, you will get the functionality back.

- Roger

Claudia,

Start by restoring all the old data. We had very similar problems. Since our store in the config is set to the United States, the country default will be the United States which should help. I am not sure what the problem is, or why it occurs, but if you restore the data, you will get the functionality back.

- Roger

Thanks, I'll try that