Update Image Database fail

Syler

Hi everybody,

I need help with Cubecart Version 4.3.0 please.

No problem before but now suddenly I have these issues with the image database: :o

1. Manage Images only showing new uploaded images while with the old ones which uploaded about 1 year ago, it says 'No images have been added' although images are still showing in Store, still in the server (access via FTP) and also the lists are still showing in the FCKeditor.
  2. Rebuild & Recount>Update Image Database just return blank white screen (no error message, just nothing and nothing is fixed).
  3. Rebuild & Recount>Delete orphaned thumbnails somehow removed every thumbnails of those old images while the thumbnails of the new uploaded images are fine.

I don't know how long these issues have been and just discovered it recently when trying to remove a few images from a product.

Just for additional info, the Mod use here is: Pro Image Manager CC4 v1.5 20081211 by Estelle Winterflood.

I don't think it has any contributions to it as the mod has already being used from the very begining after cubecart was installed.

Any ideas what could be the problem? :unsure:

Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thank You,

Syler