Heed needed on Url

Hi,

I have a serious problem on my site. That is the product url redirect to index.php page.

for example. i am inserting here one of my product url..

http://www.eventphotocards.com/index.php/theme-parties/tickets/virgencita-quinceanera-ticket-2/p_884.html

If you go direct to the url. then the url redirect to

http://www.eventphotocards.com/index.php/theme-parties/tickets/virgencita-quinceanera-ticket-2/index.php

this link is not displaying me the product rather it displaying me the home page.

This is happening for all products link of my site. If i brows the product form the home page, then the product appear. If i copy and paste that url to another browser then it get back to the home page.

I need a solution of this problem asap.

I have updated my site to version 3 to version 4. After that this problem appears.

Thanks

I can't offer a fix, but I can see what is wrong with your URL. It ends in "p_884.html". If it ended in "prod_884.html" the link would work.

I can't offer a fix, but I can see what is wrong with your URL. It ends in "p_884.html". If it ended in "prod_884.html" the link would work.

Hi, thanks for the reply..

May be my previous post does not make clear scene to you.

Basically the url end with p_884.htm if i set the URL Build Method from the admin section to "Apache directory 'lookback' supported only". If i change the URL Build Method to "Apache RewriteRule supported (Recommended)" then the link end with prod_884.html. On that way, i get the same result. I also get the same result if i turn of the Use "search engine friendly URL" to option No.

I am explaining here again what actually the problem is.

Here is a product link of my site.

http://www.eventphotocards.com/index.php/theme-parties/couture/juicy-couture-2/p_869.html

If you click on the link, the link should go to the product details page. But if you first time click on the link, the Link will display the home page instead of the product details page. Then if you continue clicking the link again and again, may you can see the product details page.

If you brows a product from the home page, then all links work fine. but if you copy any of the browsed product link to any other browser, then it display the home page instead of that product details page.

after That if you copy and paste the link to another browser, the same thing occur.

Thanks.