Product Review / comment error

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and to using Cube Cart - I've found this forum to be really helpful so thanks for all the good posts!

A few questions that I couldn't find the answer to:

1: When a new review / comment is submitted on my online store (www.Suncooking.com.au/shop), an email is sent to me but then when I go to approve it, I get a 406 error:

<<An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/admin.php could not be found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.>>

Any ideas?

2: How can I change the content of the emails that are automatically sent out to my customers? They are a bit unprofessionally worded so I'd like to change them but can't find where...

3: I've had heaps of problems setting the postage - i'd like to do it per item but just can't seem to get it to work. For now, i've just upped all the prices to include postage but it's really not ideal...

Thank you! i've got a few more weeks before I have to decide on paying the rego fee, if I can get these things fixed I'll be keen!

Heather