Entering or editing products

Guest jgislermn

Guest jgislermn

Hi,

When entering a new product, after you hit save (this happens with save & refresh as well) you go back to a blank add new product page. You then have to enter everything again and the second time saving works. this also happens if you try to edit an existing product.This just started happening yesterday, and today all of the navigation in the admin area is gone.

Nothing has changed since our clean install last week (no changed to the theme or anything at all).

Everything worked until yesterday. I have a support ticket in to CC, but I thought I would also check here as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jennifer Gisler

• 1 month later...

Hi,

When entering a new product, after you hit save (this happens with save & refresh as well) you go back to a blank add new product page. You then have to enter everything again and the second time saving works. this also happens if you try to edit an existing product.This just started happening yesterday, and today all of the navigation in the admin area is gone.

Nothing has changed since our clean install last week (no changed to the theme or anything at all).

Everything worked until yesterday. I have a support ticket in to CC, but I thought I would also check here as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jennifer Gisler

This is just one of the problems I too am having. I'm curious to see the answer.

Jamie