Emails

Guest Ant_89

Guest Ant_89

Hello,

I have filled in all the SMTP details on the email section but nothing happens, no confirmation seems to be produced?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Ant

Guest vivaigiochi

i wrote a topic similar to your but someone answer me that i have problem in my hosting.

i havent any problem in my hosting i send email regularly with my client and now with cc5 no work...

not work nothing via smtp nothing via php simply don't update orders and not send any mail.

Guest Ant_89

I changed a status on a test order and received an email so the settings must be right but when I change the status to "order complete" I get a 505 error?

Can anyone advise please?

Guest hennaboy

The orders will send out the emails on processing/completion so that any pending order that is then dropped by the customer doesnt produce an email. As that confuses the customer.

As for the 500 error could be for a number of reasons I would ask support about that one.

Guest vivaigiochi

what qre you use ie or firefox?

hovewer i already know after i have buyed the FALSE FINAL RELEASE OF CC5 ALL THAT DON'T WORK IS A PROBLEM OF MINE (YOUR) HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ESCLUDED CC5 BECAUSE

CC5 IS THE RELEASE OF EVER (DON'T SAY THE CONTRARY BECAUSE RISK CANCELLATION OF YOUR ASSISTANCE TICKET OR FORUM ACCOUNT).

THAT'S WHAT IS HAPPEN WITH ME WHEN I SHOW SEVERAL BUG TO INCREDIBLE STAFF OF CUBECART. RIDICOLOUS.

I changed a status on a test order and received an email so the settings must be right but when I change the status to "order complete" I get a 505 error?

Guest Ant_89

what qre you use ie or firefox?

hovewer i already know after i have buyed the FALSE FINAL RELEASE OF CC5 ALL THAT DON'T WORK IS A PROBLEM OF MINE (YOUR) HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ESCLUDED CC5 BECAUSE

CC5 IS THE RELEASE OF EVER (DON'T SAY THE CONTRARY BECAUSE RISK CANCELLATION OF YOUR ASSISTANCE TICKET OR FORUM ACCOUNT).

THAT'S WHAT IS HAPPEN WITH ME WHEN I SHOW SEVERAL BUG TO INCREDIBLE STAFF OF CUBECART. RIDICOLOUS.

I use firefox.

It's strange how some statuses will change but others won't.

Guest vivaigiochi

e ti pareva che non ci era un bug!

It's normal it's only one of thousands bug of this final release......haven't hear this in my life.....

I think this may have been covered in a bug report. I would ask support.

Ok, I will thanks.

Guest vivaigiochi

hennaboy i say you that my bones are strong how iron....it's a really crime that i cannot see they to you....and i'm really a children in hearth and brain.

hovewer i don't show it to all but for you i should make an ecception...so go to make your request....and request to god a miracle without use of money. have you understand?

vivaigiochi your behaving like a little child having a tantrum.